9 big fuji APPLE SEEDS GERMINATED!




I replanted the red cherry sprouts
Each cherry sprout has its own container now!!!:)




NINE big fuji APPLE SEEDS have GERMINATED!!!!:)
I planted them in their own container with soil because they have germinated! I will update and show you when the sprouts pop out of the ground, which shouldn't take long!!!:)



How to get fuji seeds to germinate:
The fuji apple seeds that I got out of a very LARGE apple at the store, I buried in paper towel with water and a small percentage of hydrogen peroxide(hydrogen peroxide for a big bottle only costs around $2. It helps control mold and helps the seeds germinate faster). I then put the seeds in a ziplock bag and then into a dark container in the fridge!

The seeds were in the fridge for maybe 2-3 weeks before they germinated!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.