Update on a few of my 41 fruit tree sprouts!!!

Fruit TREE SPROUTS


The root of this peach tree sprout is already so thick and big that it is beginning to pop out of the ground! You can see the root beside the stem in the dirt in the image below:


This is the whole view of the healthy peach tree that has the thick root popping out of the ground. The leaves are gorgeous!



I am very pleased to see my 3 big Fuji apple fruit tree sprouts doing better. They are growing leaves and the stems are not skinny anymore but they are thickening up!!! I believe it has to do with covering the soil with plastic to give the roots more moisture. They are also receiving plenty of light now, which is also contributing to their better growth:)






These are 2 homemade plastic, blue straw, and blue duck tape MINI greenhouses in the image below, for 2 of my tallest and fastest growing fruit trees! The first image is the baby APRICOT fruit tree and the second image is the baby PLUM fruit tree. I made greenhouses so the flies can't get to the leaves anymore, where I think they are farming small white aphids on the leaves and stems of the baby fruit trees, which kill the leaves and maybe eventually the plant. I have sprayed these baby trees, but spraying them doesn't help because the white aphids always come back which is probably because the flies were able to get to the leaves before. I am waiting to see if these greenhouses help because they will keep the small black dirt flies away from the entire plant. I open up the plastic of the greenhouse to let in the fresh air a couple times a day to allow them to receive fresh air.




This date tree sprout below is one of my tallest. It has a second leaf beside it growing very healthily:




And this last image below is one of my 6 pomegranate sprouts. The pomegranate sprouts are continuing to grow taller with lengthening stems and more leaves. They are growing so fast!



Thank you again for viewing!!!!:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.