Fruit TREE SPROUTS The root of this peach tree sprout is already so thick and big that it is beginning to pop out of the ground! You can see the root beside the stem in the dirt in the image below: This is the whole view of the healthy peach tree that has the thick root popping out of the ground. The leaves are gorgeous! I am very pleased to see my 3 big Fuji apple fruit tree sprouts doing better. They are growing leaves and the stems are not skinny anymore but they are thickening up!!! I believe it has to do with covering the soil with plastic to give the roots more moisture. They are also receiving plenty of light now, which is also contributing to their better growth:) These are 2 homemade plastic, blue straw, and blue duck tape MINI greenhouses in the image below, for 2 of my tallest and fastest growing fruit trees! The first image is the baby APRICOT fruit tree and the second image is the baby PLUM fruit tree. I made greenhouses so...
5 Plum trees The plum trees are all doing well, except for one plum tree that hardly has any leaves anymore, as you can see in the third image below My largest plum tree that you can see in the 2 images below is doing very well. It is very tall and it's trunk is very thick. It has two main branches that are very tall: This plum tree below has very skinny and small roots. All of its leaves on top are gone too. It only has one green leaf left at the bottom. It might end up dying, but I'm going to try and revive it, so I'll do that by keeping it inside where it is warm: This plum tree below is very healthy with a couple branches growing: This plum tree below had spidermites, so it lost leaves and then grew smaller leaves when the spidermites were gone, so that is why it has smaller sized leaves. Its main stem is also bumpy and skinny looking too, but it is doing good: This plum tree below has multiple branches and is growing up tall and heal...
3 Avocado trees This is the tallest avocado tree in the image below. The branch growing off to the side has three large leaves on it. A lot of its leaves are quite big: This is the second tallest avocado tree below. There are new leaves growing on top: This is the shortest avocado tree below. It hasn't grown much taller since the last time I updated, but its leaves are healthier now and aren't being eaten as badly as before: 7 pear trees I thought there were only 6 pear trees, but there are 7 pear trees in total. I'm guessing that one of the pear trees came out of the dirt, so that is why there are 7 now instead of 6. They are all growing well, as you can see in the images below. A lot of them have or are opening up their green seed sides: Honey Mesquite Tree The honey mesquite tree's branch towards the bottom is turning brown now, which is cool. I am continuing to look out for any spider mites that c...
Comments
Post a Comment