Update on heirloom plum melons and tropical trees!

Heirloom plum melons
I picked one of my heirloom plum melons today  because it turned orange. I smelled the sweet melon scent that came from it too. It grew pretty big too!:)



The rest of these heirloom plum melons are still green. They are also growing bigger, which is great!









Tropical trees(pomegranate, date, citrus, and avocado trees)
The tropical trees are inside now because it gets cold at night now. I am using my grow lights on a lot of them to help them keep growing, as you can see in the last two images below. 
The date trees didn't do very well outside this summer because some of their leaves are turning brown and they are also breaking up. Hopefully they'll grow better inside. 
Also the 2 tallest avocado trees didn't do great being outside this summer because they have leaves that have been eaten up on the edges, so I'm hoping that keeping them inside will help them grow better and not get eaten as badly. 
The citrus trees are still yellow and I don't know how to help them turn green again. They may need more iron or something:






Thank you for viewing!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.