Update on 8 heirloom plum melons, 4 avocado trees, 2 cherry trees, 1 apricot tree, and 7 citrus trees!

8 heirloom plum melons!
I didn't know these guys had even grown, but I found out about them today when I looked for them in the melon garden! They are growing bigger than the heirloom plum melons I grew last year, which is really exciting! I won't pick them until they turn an orange yellow color because that's when they'll smell like sweet melon!:)







4 avocado trees
This is the tallest avocado tree below. Its two branches on top have grown taller, but its leaves don't look very healthy. They are drooping and some are brown, but that's normal for new leaves to be brown at first: 
This is my second tallest avocado tree below and it's doing well! It's probably 1-2 feet shorter than the tallest avocado tree, but it still has grown pretty tall!

This is my newest avocado tree below and it is doing really well! It has healthy green leaves: 
I finally replanted my short stubby avocado tree into a tall white container because it might help it start growing taller if the container gives its roots more room to grow:

2 Cherry trees
This cherry tree below has two branches with medium large leaves, that are healthy and green:
This small cherry tree below has healthy green leaves. I added more soil at the bottom of its container to help its roots grow healthier:

1 apricot tree
The leaves of this apricot tree below weren't looking very healthy, and so I replanted it into a bigger pot a few weeks ago, and after I did so the leaves seem to be growing healthier:


7 citrus trees
The citrus tree are turning yellow, and so today I replanted some of them and added more soil to the other pots:












Thank you for viewing!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.