UPDATE on cherry tree and all the fruit trees!

Cherry
Its new leaves are continuing to grow!


All FRUIT TREES
All of my fruit trees are 
outside enjoying the real sun!

8 dates and 1 pink lady apple tree:

5 apples/pears, 6 grapefruit, and 2 lemon trees: 

4 date trees: 

Cherry and apricot fruit tree:

5 peaches, 6 pomegranates, 5 plums, 4 apple/pears, and 2 grapefruit trees: 

As you can see in the image right above, a lot of my fruit trees are on the left side of the porch(The porch faces east). I noticed the fruit trees grow really well and are really healthy on the left side of the porch compared to the right side of the porch which is where the fruit trees weren't growing as good and they were getting sunburnt super easily because they were getting tons of sun. I moved the fruit trees that were on the right side over to the left side of the porch so they will grow better too.
 I kept 8 of my date trees on the right side of the porch though to get lots of sun. 
In time I will see if having the fruit trees on the right side of the porch will help them grow more healthy.







Thank you for viewing!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.