Update on spider mites!

SPIDER MITES
They came back and attacked two of my pomegranate fruit tree sprouts. I put insecticidal soap all over the 2 pomegranate fruit tree sprouts and then placed them away from the other fruit trees to prevent the spider mites from moving to other plants. I also inspected my date fruit trees and put insecticidal soap all over them too because the spider mites were making webs on them and the ends of the date leaves were turning brown which was most likely caused by the spider mites eating them. This happened 1-2 days ago. Today I am continuing to keep the pomegranates away from my other fruit trees. Also, when I checked all of my fruit trees today, I did not see anymore webs on the pomegranate fruit tree sprouts, so that is good. I will keep them separated from the other fruit trees for a while until I know for sure the spider mites are completely gone!!:)


Thank you for reading this new update on the spider mites!!!:):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.