Another update on the spider mites!

Spider Mites
For 4-5 days, I have not seen any spider mites on my baby fruit trees. I am continuing to keep my 6 pomegranates and my apricot tree seperated from the other fruit trees. Since it has been 4-5 days since I last saw any spider mites, I can probably say now that they are gone! I will still continue to check the baby fruit trees everyday to be very careful and so I can catch the spidermites right away if they come back. 
I am truly happy that I don't have to get rid of them anymore. My baby fruit trees will be able to grow better without the pests. The poor peach trees will become healthier. Overall, things will get better and my baby fruit trees will all have a chance to grow up! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.