Pomegranates, plums, and cherry!:)

6 POMEGRANATES
They are all continuing to grow speedily!:) 
They have 8-10 leaves already!







5 PLUMS
The leaves on the plums are perky and beautiful. 
I had tiny white spider mites growing webs on the leaves though. I took care of the little pests with insecticidal soap. I have used the insecticidal soap on most of my plants and there is no bad reaction, so it works well on baby fruit trees.

Tallest baby plum tree below: 


This plum tree below is growing new leaves. 


This baby plum tree below is also growing new leaves and the leaves are very perky and healthy:) 


I sprayed water on this baby plum tree below. It also has very healthy leaves, but it isn't growing new leaves yet. Hopefully it will soon.


This baby plum tree is also very healthy and growing new leaves. It is overgrowing its container so I will replant it in a bigger container soon. 

CHERRY
As you can see, the stem is continuing to grow taller.
Like I said before, the moisture from being covered with plastic, and having a light shine right over the cherry sprout, is helping it grow faster and stay alive. 


Thank you for viewing!!:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.