Pomegranates, apricot, and peaches!!:)




6 POMEGRANATES
The pomegranates were growing sideways so I put straws next to them to hold them up vertically so they don't grow into sideways trees!


CHERRY
The stem has grown longer. It is also growing its stem in the middle of its leaves now!:)



APRICOT
The apricot is very tall. It has been through a lot because of bugs so its leaves have become discolored in spots though. Today, I wiped away spider mites and their webs on the stem where they were living. So the SPIDER mites have returned and are invading my baby apricot and peach fruit trees again... I can't get rid of them. I just have to wipe them away with cotton swab and insecticidal soap everyday to reduce their population so they don't get out of hand. It's a pain and a lot of work. I wish they would go away!








The stem of the apricot is thicker at the base and has a redder color at the base than the rest of the stem which is more green.


5 PEACHES
They are discolored and I had to wipe spider mites from 3 of them today with a cotton swab and insecticidal soap. Surprisingly all of them are growing new leaves which is great!







Thank you so much for viewing!!!:):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.