Update on grapefruit tree sprouts!


Grapefruit tree sprouts:


This one below looks like it is dying: 



 This grapefruit sprout is doing well, as you can see below. It is a cute little sprout with two green leaves:


This one below is green and beginning to grow into a small sprout:



This one below is white with a green-yellowish tip and is doing good:




I germinated other grapefruit seeds, but when I opened the container, the paper towel had blotches of green mold, so I tossed the whole entire container and seeds away! So I am going to stick with these 4 grapefruit sprouts to grow!


Thanks again for reading my blog! I will update again to show you the progress of the other fruit tree sprouts and these ones too!!!:)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.