Update on a grapefruit, lemon, and cherry sprout!


Hey everyone!
Here is a quick little update on a grapefruit, lemon, and cherry sprout!!!!!


Grapefruit Sprout:



I thought this grapefruit sprout was dying:


So I peeled off the skin to reveal a big green seed and 2 little leaves! It lives!



So then I replanted it in soil. It is so green!!!:):)



 Lemon fruit tree sprout:


This lemon sprout had its skin on it still and you can see it is turning green.


I took it out of the soil and peeled off its skin. This is what it looks like when I did so:


I then replanted it in soil. I think taking the skins off of the grapefruit seed and this lemon seed below will help them sprout better!!! They are green too which means they will probably continue to grow a stem and leaves!!!!:)



Cherry fruit tree sprout:
This is my only cherry fruit tree sprout, so I was so excited to see the start of a new stem growing in the middle of the leaves! You can see the new stem in the image below. The stem is very small and pointed like a triangle!!!:):)






Thank you for viewing my new updates on these three sprouts!! I hope these sprouts will continue to grow and become strong!!! I will update on them and the other fruit tree sprouts again so you can see their growth!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.