Replanting TWO DATE SPROUTS! pictures!!!

The cactus soil completely fell away from the date sprouts when I took them out of their smaller containers, so that made it easy to let me show you what it looks like:
The white root goes down maybe 1 1/2 inches before sprouting into many different smaller roots. 
The date seed stays in the middle with its own root shoot it is attached to.
The green leaf sprouts upward!



First date:
Second date with curly white root: 





I planted two different date sprouts in two different green containers I purchased from the dollar store! They are planted in cactus soil mixed with a tiny bit of potting soil. And I created a few holes at the bottom of the pots for drainage with a pointed small screw driver!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.