SOME MORE UPDATES! Plum sprouts and the NEW much LARGER CONTAINER for my apricot sprout with the apricot sprout in it.

This first image is of the two plum sprouts from California I bought at the grocery store in Washington State!



This beautiful image is of the two plum sprouts from my grandmother's plum tree!




This image shows my apricot sprout! I named the sprout Leo the apricot tree. He is still a little sprout though:) but I hope he becomes a tree!

I named him Leo, after my great-grandfather, who lived on the land where the apricot tree of this sprout came from. (Leo my great-grandfather might have even planted the apricot tree this sprout came from, but I'm not so sure yet:))

This apricot sprout was getting too tall for its other container, so I transplanted the sprout into this large green container I bought at the dollar store:). You can see his name badge on the container!:) I poked 4 holes in the bottom for drainage using a pointed screwdriver. I filled the pot with normal potting soil.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.