My fastest growing plum seed and cherries!

SEE this!!!
Literally all of my red cherry tree seeds(The ones with the sides that didn't split in half but stayed together & the ones I got out of cherry fruit from a normal grocery store) are GERMINATING AND the seeds are turning green!!!!:):) (there four cherries germinating in this image, and there are more containers of cherries that have cherries germinating in them too!)










SEE this one too!!!:)
My fastest growing plum seed, in this image, is one I got out of the fruit that came from my grandmother's plum tree. This seed was in the fridge for a long time.
Literally all of my plum seeds are germinating. It makes me so happy.




It is so fun and exciting to grow fruit trees from seed, I definitely recommend doing it!!!!:):)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 new honey mesquite trees!

Update on 6 honey mesquite trees!

Update on avocado, apple, pear, and apricot fruit trees and heirloom plum melons.